Salerno - Positano
The times refer to the current week (all exception are listed in the notes), and are updated based on the information provided by the ferry companies. From April to October, routes are much more frequent. We suggest you double-check the schedule a few days before your travel dates!
- The route schedule changes often; times listed on this page refer to the current week. Double-check a few days before your travel dates.
- In case of rough seas, high speed ferry routes are often suspended and ferries must be taken instead.
- In case of very rough seas, ferry routes may be suspended. We recommend checking the updates from the ferry companies.
Things to know before departure
Book your hotel at Positano
Book online, special offers and packages...
Useful Numbers and Addresses
Tourist Information Offices
Via Lungomare Trieste, 7/9
Tel. +39 089 224916
Via Regina Giovanna,13
Tel. +39 089 875067
Hotel reservations, travel itineraries, and tours of Positano: www.positano.com
Radio Taxi Salerno +39 089 757575
Salerno Mobilità SPA Tel. +39 089 251315
Luggage Transport Service:
Positano Porter Carovana Facchini, Piazza dei Mulini 2 089 875310
Flavio Gioia S.a.s +39 089 811896
- Positano: +39 089 872950 (Call Center)
- Salerno: +39 089 872950 (Call Center)
- Gescab - Alicost
- Salerno: +39 081 4972238 (Call Center)