Napoli - Sorrento
The times refer to the current week (all exception are listed in the notes), and are updated based on the information provided by the ferry companies. From April to October, routes are much more frequent. We suggest you double-check the schedule a few days before your travel dates!
- The route schedule changes often; times listed on this page refer to the current week. Double-check a few days before your travel dates.
- In case of rough seas, high speed ferry routes are often suspended and ferries must be taken instead.
- In case of very rough seas, ferry routes may be suspended. We recommend checking the updates from the ferry companies.
Things to know before departure
The high speed ferry between Naples and Sorrento is very convenient for travelers in Naples who want to daytrip to Sorrento. It's fast, comfortable, and safe and boasts beautiful views of the peninsula by sea.
Useful Numbers and Addresses
Tourist Information Offices
Via San Carlo, 9 - Tel. +39 081 402394
Piazza del Gesù - Tel. +39 081 5512701
Via Luigi De Maio, 35
Tel. +39 081 8074033
Taxi Service Napoli
Tel. +39 081 8888
Radio Taxi, Calata San Marco
Tel. +39 081 444444
+39 081 5564444
+39 081 5555555
Radio Taxi La Partenope +39 081 10101 ConsorTaxi +39 081 2222
Centro, Tel. +39 081 8782204
Stazione, Tel. +39 081 8772484
Cooperativa Tasso: +39 0818771477
- Gescab - N.L.G.
- Sorrento: +39 081 8071812
- Naples: +39 081 5520763 (Call Center)